Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Baby Room

Yay! The baby's room is slowly starting to come together! The furniture came yesterday so we put it together today and it looks fantastic! I was pleasantly surprised by the e-bay bargain furniture that Jeff ordered for us sight unseen! I don't think the pics do the room justice, but here are a few of our little work in progress.






The kitchen as we know it has been demolished. While Jeff is traveling, I have been eating alot of peanut butter toast and bagels! No fun!!


Today we placed the official order for the tile (kitchen backsplash, shower, and flooring), and bought the vanity for the bathroom. The shower pan is in and the cabinets should be here next week. Although the contractor found an active leak in the laundry room that they will need to repair, we are still targeting to finish on time by April 24th. Cross your fingers!!! I am dying without a washer and dryer!!!! I would love to start washing little baby's clothes and blankets so we can put them away but will have to wait until the laundry room is done....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! And, look at all that loot in the corner by the closet. Fantastic.

I love the colors with the chair rail. Very good lookin'.

I know you're getting excited.

So...are you going to be one of those ladies who goes down to the local laundry mat? If you do, please make sure you wear your sweatpants, house shoes (not that you have those) and one of Jeff's holey shirts. LOL!!!

Kel

Jeff Goslin said...

The only shirts I have with holes are my workout shirts with the sleeves cut off and the occasional bleach stain. Definitely TOO SEXY!

S said...

The room looks fabulous! Try to enjoy the last few weeks, although I know how painful they can be. I'm so excited for you.