Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

More of Zack's Favorite X-mas Pics

Me, Mom, Aunt Janet, and Cousin Spencer. "Seriously, why so many damn pictures? Enough already!"
Giving my little cousin a kiss. He's tiny.
Picture with the Grandparents...yeah, I look bored.
Now this is more fun. "I got you bear. Take that."

"Seriously, why am I riding an elephant?"

I was pretty proud of myself for knocking all my presents over.

"Why am I dressed as the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man?"
"Mom, I don't want to make a snow angel...I'll make some yellow snow though."

Dad and my uncles thought they were quite the fashionistas.

Mom and Dad went sledding in the snow...and the dark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did they dress alike the whole time? Those are cute pics. It looks like Zach wants a baby brother/sister!

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas celebration. Let's chat and catch up soon.

kel

Jeff Goslin said...

Slow down Kel. He actually proceeded to whack Spencer in the face right after he kissed him. My guess is just to prove he wasn't going soft.

He wasn't so sure about the kid either. It was the 1st time he had ever seen a baby younger than him.