Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Summer Pics

Alright, here are the pics from this summer that we promised.


Look, I found a fun place to play.
Hanging out with distant relatives at the Cousins Weekend.

I got the stick.

Alright, I got up here, but not sure about getting down.

Just helping Noni clean up.

Corn is good.

Couch commander.


Even in this outfit, I'll smile!

Grumpy introduced me to my new favorite food...milkshakes.

Hanging with the big kids at the zoo.

Hey turtle, you look thirsty, have some juice.

Much better.

I want to drive Dad.


Hold on, what the heck is going on here.
I'm flying!

Being silly with Daddy at the lake.

Everybody look at me cause I'm sailin on a boat

Yeah, never thought I'd be on a boat
It's a big blue watery road

I got my swim trunks, and my flippie-floppies
I'm flippin burgers, you at Kinko's straight flippin copies

2 comments:

California Dreamer said...

Yeah! Jeff made the height requirement for the amusement park!

Jeff Goslin said...

Dale stop being an Angry Panda.