Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Week 17 or Week 16?

How pregnant am I really?
I am so new to this pregnancy thing that I don't even know how pregnant I really am!! I have a pregnancy calendar that shows that I am about the be in my 17th week of pregnancy. So as of tomorrow I would tell people that I am 17 weeks pregnant. Apparently I am wrong!! As of tomorrow I will be 16 weeks pregnant.

If you look at the ticker today, it says I am 15 weeks and 6 days pregnant, not 16 weeks as I have been telling people all week long... Who knew! So thanks to the ticker, I will now know how far along I really am.
Due Date:
For those of you who didn't know, our due date is May 5th. How fitting for a little Goslin baby, right?! If the baby comes on its due date, we will definitely have a cinco de mayo party in the delivery room complete with margaritas, coronas, chips and salsa, queso, and costumes!!! Today Dale got me a sombrero and Bill promised to play the shakers like a mariachi guy! Too funny...but if the baby is anything like Jeff and me, he or she will definitely be late!!!

Speaking of he or she...many have asked if we are going to find out the sex of little baby Goslin. The answer is yes! Our official ultrasound appointment is Thursday Dec 6th..can't wait! It used to seem like ages ago but now its only about 2 and a half weeks away.
Weekend update:
Dale and Elaine came in for the weekend to participate in the 12th Annual North Beach Celebrity Pub Golf Pro Am...AKA 12th annual drunkass pub crawl in North Beach. You have teams of 4 (must have at least one girl per team) and you play 9 holes (aka go to 9 bars) where there is a par drink and a birdie drink at each hole. The birdie is almost always a shot. So figure 9 beers and 9 shots in about 4 hours...not pretty!!!

In the olden days, pre pregnancy this would have been right up my my alley but yesterday I just wasn't feeling it. Jeff and I did dress up (kind of) and we went for a little while, but there is something weird about being the pregnant woman (with a cold mind you) on a pub crawl! :-)
I did have an o'douls and a tonic and cranberry to be festive, but shortly there after went home, hopped in bed and caught up on my shows on DVR...so pathetic! I was sleeping by 9!

Meanwhile, back at the golf tourney a good time was had by all! Check out some of the outfits...
Bills Birthday Brunch:
This morning we got up and at 'em to go to brunch to celebrate Bill's birthday. Jeff got so excited about going to Balboa cafe that he wore a sports coat. Ans yes, he is wearing flip flops! So random!
That's about it. We are going out for Day 2 of Christmas shipping today. We are getting close to being done...a definite first for us! We are usually the people running out to the mall , battling the crowds on Christmas Eve to get "that one last gift"...hopefully this year we will be able to relax and not worry about it once we get to Florida!

Oh, and one more thing...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I hope that you all have a great Thanksgiving! I hope that you are able to enjoy quality time with family and/or friends and are able to reflect on all that you have to be thankful for! We will be heading to Florida to spend the holiday with Jeff's family. I don't think we will have internet access so we'll post again after the holidays!






4 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

I love your hat, girl! Yeah, it is a little different when you're pregnant out with drinkin friends. I'm glad you have been having a good time, though.

Can't wait to find out what you're having. My guess is - a girl.

Mixed Up Chromosomes said...

Hi Jessie, I saw your link on Kelly's blog and am soooo excited for you!!! Glad everything's going smoothly so far...I think I'm the only childless friend left!!!

Christine

Cynthia Badiey said...

Hey Jessie,
Nima didn't even tell me the good news--I had to find it out from my own son's blog! Congratulations, and let us know if you have any questions, concerns, etc....Or if you just want to babysit so you can see what you're getting yourself into.

Cindi

KDoug said...

My guess is a girl. It has to be a girl and they are going to be best friends just like us. Peyton will be a little older (just like me) and they will both be cool (unlike you - heehee!!! you get the inside joke.)

You HAVE to call me on December 6th. Pretty, pretty please. I know I'm in the top tier of calls, but don't forget. What time is your appointment so I can stalk you?

And, when do you arrive in Florida for Christmas? We will be there from Dec. 21st to Dec. 30th. I think. We're waiting to find out when Rob will deploy.

Adios!