Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

SF BABY SHOWER

Thank you so much to Elaine and Marty for hosting a fantastic Cinco de Mayo Fiesta for Baby Goslin! We had so much fun today. The party was great--complete with queso, margaritas, a sombrero and a pinata! Thank you to all of you for coming and celebrating the baby with us! Also a special thank you to my Atlanta girls for sending a gift to the shower. I know you were there in spirit and it means the world to me! Love you guys! A few pics...

Fiesta Sign! Love it!

A Family of Burroughs surrounded by mini margarita glasses!


Marty, Me, and Elaine---Thank you to the fabulous hostesses!


The whole gang--please note sombrero and pinata!

3 comments:

KDoug said...

It's getting closer......

Misty said...

Hey love! I am so sorry I couldn't make it yesterday - I thought about you guys though. Hope you are feeling good. Jason and I were talking about you and Jeff this weekend, and can't wait to see you in May (hopefully).

Unknown said...

What a great shower! I loved the Cinco De Mayo theme and what yummy food. You look so fantastic Jessie- can't wait to see our little guy!