Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Where'd He Get That From?

So Zack does a lot of things, some cute, some ugly, some make us laugh, some annoying. We've been trying to identify where he inherited the traits from. Of course some are from me and some are from Jess, but we noticed something odd...a number of things he does are a spitting image of Greg. If he was out here last August, I think I'd have some questions for him...

Expressions & Mannerisms
  • Grin, which has been described as "sh*t eating" "lady killing" and "mischievous" all at once -- Got that from Daddy & Uncle Greg
  • Terrible, I'm pathetic and going to cry face (the one he was doing even in his ultrasound) -- 100% Mommy
  • Pensive Look -- I guess Daddy
  • Confused Look -- Daddy
  • Sucking His Hand -- Uncle Greg (and let's hope this one doesn't develop into finger sucking until the 8th grade!!!)
  • Arm Up Over His Head -- Daddy (I never realized that I did this, but sure enough if I'm pissed off, I will literally get up in arms - happens at hockey games; also I've noticed that I will sometimes sleep like this)
  • Demanding -- Mommy and to a lesser extend, Daddy
  • Stubbornness -- Mommy & Daddy
  • Morning Person -- Definitely NOT Mommy!
  • Ability to Fall Asleep Anywhere -- Daddy & Uncle Greg
  • Clumsy (Zack flails and often punches himself) -- Uncle Greg & Mommy
Food
  • Overeating -- Uncle Greg (or me at a churascarria/lobster bake)
  • Eating So Fast He Forgets to Breathe -- Greg
  • Comfort Eating -- Uncle Greg
  • Messy Eater -- Mommy & Uncle Greg
  • Picky Eater (only using certain bottles) -- Mommy & Daddy
Features
  • Mouth -- Mommy
  • Nose -- Daddy
  • Eyes -- Mommy & Daddy (but only when I was a baby with blue eyes)
  • Chin -- Daddy
  • Neck -- Foster (yeah, he's chubby and totally has Foster neck
Hobbies (things that really amuse Zack)
  • Farting -- In order, Uncle Greg, Daddy, & Mommy
  • Peeing on Mommy -- No comment
  • Peeing on Himself -- ???
  • Boobs -- No comment
  • Bath Time -- Daddy (he'll be SCUBA diving in no time)
  • Staring at the Fish (above his swing) -- Daddy and Mommy
  • Being Nekkid -- Definitely Daddy
  • Licks from Foster -- Not Daddy, so it must be Mommy
Other
  • Refusing to Take Naps -- Daddy
  • Being a Total Attention Whore -- Mostly Foster
  • Headbutting -- Daddy (Greg should remember me using this one on him when we fought as kids. If only I knew wrestling wasn't real and that would hurt me as much as him)
  • Explosive Diarrhea (a recent issue we've been dealing with) -- Uncle Greg

No comments: