Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Trip to The Pumpkin Patch

Zack's first trip to the Pumpkin Patch was definitely more fun for Mom and Dad than it was for Zack but he was a sport and let us take a few cute pics that we wanted to share.

The Fam (Dad just got back from Vegas, but he was a trooper since he knew Mom really wanted to go and he didn't want the wrath! :-))


Some pics of me amongst the pumpkins





Me and my girlfriend Sydney (She is still bigger than me but I am catching up!)
Me and Mom


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...such a little preppy STUD!!!
He is adorable and we MISS HIM!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My gosh Bess, he is sooo precious!!! Just came on here to check out your blog and cannot believe how big he is getting!! Motherhood suits you well. You look great and what a perfect little boy you have there! When are you coming to South Florida so I can see this little guy in person? Miss ya!
Nikki (stick)

Anonymous said...

Zack has a better wardrobe than I do!

Bo & Janet Balcomb said...

I gotta agree with the others -- he looks like suck a little stud. Such a cute outfit! :-)

Bo & Janet Balcomb said...

I gotta agree with the others -- he looks like such a little stud! What a cute outfit! :-)

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous Jess. Love the last photo. That's great that you got Zach out to a pumpkin patch. We need to do that. Peyton would love it. Thanks for sharing the great photos!

Kel

Lexie said...

I would be so proud of your pics... Lexie was not a fan of her first trip to the pumpkin patch and basically looked at me like she was going to deck me as I propped her amid the pumpkins. Now she pleads to go... on a daily basis!
And you have the most dapper little boy ever!