Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

1 month and 4 days old and....

9 pounds!!!! YAY!
When we left the hospital on May 3rd Zack weighed 7 pounds 1 ounce and today a little over a month later he has gained just about 2 pounds. The doc is thrilled and of course so are Jeff and I! The only bummer is that the Dr. still wants us to feed him on demand, which much of the time is every 1.5 to 2 hours. She said he is in a growth spurt right now and will gradually start eating less frequently but for now he needs to eat when he is hungry...I asked if I can overfeed him, because what do I know, and she assured me he will let us know when enough is enough...

BUSY WEEK:
We are going to try to take another big outing tonight to go see Jeff play hockey. It's an 8pm game which is rare (they are usually at 10 or 11pm) so we are going to try our best to make it happen!
Then tomorrow I have a much needed hair appointment and Thursday I am going out on a girls night with some other mommies for drinks and to see sex and the city. Jeff is going to have his first night home alone with Zack!

Hope everyone is doing well. I am still feeling a little bit out of touch with reality and haven't talked to all of you as frequently as I would like to, and some of you I haven't spoken to at all :-( Please feel free to call me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Who knows, I may even pick up the phone!!!
Oh, and if you are reading this, leave a comment. They are fun to read and let us know that we are not talking to the wall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JESSIE! Hi its the girls at winlit we are lovin reading the baby goslin blog.. bit our nails thru the weight loss and we are so happy to hear all is well
you guys are adorable! enjoy every little moment with your angel zac!

Love to all
Donna , Dana and Liz

S said...

Hey Jessie!

Hang in there, you guys are doing a tremendous job with Zach! The first few months can make you feel like you're cut off from the world, but it will get better. I really admire you for sticking with the breastfeeding.

Enjoy the movie- it was great. And enjoy your "free" time. :)