Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

6 weeks old and a smile caught on camera!

Oh the little milestones...I am just in love with this picture! Zack is such a cutie at 6 weeks...and still eating lots and gaining weight just fine. We went for a weigh in on Tuesday and he was 9 pounds 12 ounces...10 pounds is right around the corner!

I personally had an annoying week...3 days in a row at the Doctor's office...
tues: 6 week check up went fine...weird comment from the doc "well Jessica, you are cleared for sex and exercise"...um ok, thanks doc, thanks, i'll get right on that...
ironically, that night, Zack had his most fussy night ever...cried from 3-4:30 (he has never ever done that!)
wed: different doctor tells me my sinus infection is "really bad and you waited a little too long to come see me" ... sorry doc, i have a 6 week old at home, and I am just not the priority right now..when has anyone ever heard me say that??? Reality check that life really does revolve around little Zack, and I am totally OK with that! Who would've thought?
thurs: 2nd most painful thing to happen to me in the past couple of months...IUD...that's all I have to say. I hear that they are great but let me tell you, insertion, not so fun! Probably TMI for most of you, but oh well, my life is an open book these days!






6 comments:

Lauren said...

Hmmmmm, that sounds like no fun at all. No worries about the details, I tend to be an open book too. That little guy in orange, with that smile, he just melts your heart. So cute!

Huse Yo Mama said...

That is what is so great about blogging. You can be as open as you'd like. It's your blog! I'm sorry it was so painful! UGH!

And, way to go, Zack...gaining weight as quickly as I am! (and for me, that's not a good thing)

KDoug said...

1. Wow - an IUD, eh? Does that mean you aren't having another baby for 5 years or can you take it out? I always thought that was more of a permanent fix.

2. It's really funny to hear you say that you are not #1 anymore. Welcome to motherhood!

3. Zack is the cutest. Love him.

Jess said...

Clarification: IUD can come out anytime, even tomorrow if we I choose! Not permanent...

mw said...

He is TOO STINK'N CUTE. I must MEET him! He needs to meet his "crazy" Aunt Monica!

Anonymous said...

He does have the most adorable smile! Your whole family looks great! Looking forward to meeting him and seeing you guys again someday!