Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Life is good--almost 3.5 months old

Uncle Gary and Aunt Laura came to visit this weekend. We are so glad they could make it out here to meet Zack...they have spent the last 3 months living in Germany and I am sure they are really excited to get home and get back to their normal lives.

We had another weekend of San Francisco fun! Zack is such an awesome baby and just loves being out and about! Saturday we went to Napa (yes folks, Zack's 3rd time!). It was the perfect day to get out of the city as it was cold and foggy here, but sunny and 80s out there. We went to Cosentino, Rutherford Hill, and Sullivan and had an excellent time!
Gary and Zack before Napa
Family photo at Cosentino--and yes, I chopped off my hair! I now have the full "Mom look"
Z enjoying his bottle while we enjoy our wine
Father and Son enjoying a burger at Taylor's--poor Zack is soaked!
Laura and Gary giving Zack a bottle at Sullivan--it was gorgeous there--and yes, Zack is in outfit #2 Jeff and Zack on the swing at Sullivan
Today we had gorgeous summer weather in the city so of course we went outside to enjoy the day! Gary and Laura went to the Giants/Dodgers game (notice stadium in the background) while Jeff, Zachary and I took a nice long walk and then relaxed in the park...a perfect summerday!

Jeff and Zack in the park--in the one shady spot we could find

Zack hanging out on his blankey--a smileand a close up

A quick note regarding bedtime using Jeff's "The Goslin Method"...it didn't work so well tonight! There was a little fussiness and crying tonight. That's okay...we'll try again tomorrow! I don't want to say it out loud to jynx us, but if Zack's only cying and crankiness is when we try to put him to sleep at night, we aren't doing so bad!!!

2 comments:

KDoug said...

So funny - I chopped my hair too. It's just at my chin and really, really short in the back. I'll upload a photo soon.

Great pics. You guys are so active. It's pretty impressive. I don't do anything. Going to Target is a big outing for us. Maybe things will change when Rob gets back.

Jen said...

I love that shirt...."Lock up your daughters!"