Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Baby Update

Just a quick note to let you all know that we had our dr. appt yesterday and the baby appears to be doing very well. Heartbeat was good and I am measuring right on target...not too big and not too small (although I still feel huge, it is nice to hear from the doc that I am right where I should be) ...

I am NY for work this week and it was 60 degrees here today...so weird! I didn't even need a coat and it is January!

We painted the baby's room this past weekend and it looks soooo good! We are putting a chair rail up next weekend and we painted the top of the room light blue and the bottom navy blue...should go perfectly with the nautical theme. I am so excited and it is all feeling very real now...can't believe we are going to be parents in May!

We are still in a name debate. I am calling the little guy Jake and Jeff is calling him Hunter! Not sure we will ever agree!! Too funny!

4 comments:

KDoug said...

So glad to hear that baby Jake/Hunter is doing well. It's always reassuring to hear the heartbeat. Can't wait to see pics of the room. Sounds adorable. Have fun in NYC.

Huse Yo Mama said...

awww...how fun!! Now post pictures of you and your belly, lady!!

And the room, of course. :-)

Misty said...

I like Jake and Hunter, just call him Jacob Hunter :) Hope you are doing well - can't wait to meet Baby Goslin

B_Phillips said...

Glad to hear everything is going well. Oh yeah...welcome to TEAM BLUE!!! It seems like everyone is having boys : ) Let's see some belly pics now!!!