Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Much Anticipated Belly Shot

Since you have all been asking, here it is.
Today is Jan 20th and I am about to go into my 26th week of pregnancy which means that I am 25 weeks along. Definitely feeling very pregnant...hungry, tired, hungry some more, and tired some more! :-) Jeff is affectionately calling me porky and it makes me laugh every time he says it. He wants me and Greg to have an eating contest...hahaha! Yesterday I had 2 breakfasts...cereal first and then an english muffin with peanut butter. The rest of the day was relatively normal. But then today we were driving back from Lowes and I totally cried when Jeff wouldn't stop at Baskin Robbins for me to get a milkshake...he redeemed himself when he made home-made ones at home...WTF is wrong with me!?!?

Kitchen Update:

Amongst all the craziness in preparing for little Baby Goslin, most of you know we have decided to renovate the kitchen. We don't currently have a dishwasher, and we know we will need one once the little one arrives...so why not redo the whole kitchen, right!? Anyway, thanks to Marisa for all of her help in designing the new space and for helping us pick out the tile, granite, cabinets etc...we definitely couldn't do this without her! We have spent lots and lots of time in Home Depot, Lowes, appliance centers, cabinet places, granite and tile places and are just about ready to pull the trigger and make some big purchases...wish us luck!!!

3 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

You go girl! YAY for the belly shots and YAY for the kitchen remodel. I know I'm asking a lot, but I'd love to see pictures of the remodel as well.

You're really cute prego, girl!

My uterus is aching just thinking about being prego!!!

That sounded much more gross than it was intended.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the belly shot. Great photo. You look fabulous. I can not wait to see you in just a few weeks.

Good luck with the kitchen!

kel

Misty said...

Growing a human is tough stuff! And I am cracking up thinking of Jeff saying no to you about milkshakes - that asshole!

you look beautiful Jessie and I can't wait to meet the little one.