Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Baby Update

Went to the doc today and all is good. Jeff was bummed that he couldn't join me to hear our little man's heartbeat but it was fine. His heartbeat was good and I am still measuring on track. I only gained 3 ponds this month, even after all of the double breakfast mornings and the milkshake cravings. I guess little Baby Boy has been enjoying all the extra calories.

A little weird when the doc flat out said "Wow, your boobs have really grown. They are huge!" Um...thank goodness she is a woman but still weird to hear nonetheless! I guess it makes for a good story though.

Also very excited that I got the clearance to go up to Tahoe the first weekend in March to see our friends Bob and Katie who will be up there on vacation. We had heard that you can't travel up to high altitudes after 27 weeks as it might put you into labor. Doc said that wsa just an old wives tale and that as long as I feel good we should go and have some fun!

Oh, and we bought Meghan's plane ticket to come out on May 16th. For those of you who don't know, Meghan graduates from college May 2nd and isn't starting teaching until the Fall so Jeff and I have hired her to be our summer nurse! :-) We are so excited for Meghan to be a part of our little boys first few months!

That's about it on baby!

Regarding kitchen: Marisa comes out here tomorrow. We have a packed weekend inclding ordering the cabinets, meeting with the contractor, a trip to the tile place, the granite place, and the lighting place. I am going to be zonked out on Sat night!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news - all of it. I know it's getting very exciting and very real. I can't wait to see you in one week.

Has Meghan nailed down a job yet for the Fall? Just curious.

Oh, and I didn't rsvp to Cara, but I know she knows that I'm coming.

Adios.

Kel

Misty said...

Holy hooters Batman - is what the Dr. was probably thinking. :) Glad you get to have some fun in March and you get Meghan to stay with you, that is awesome! Built in Nanny network :)

Loves to the Goslins from Misty and Hinks