Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

One More Thing....

I forgot to mention in the last post the baby update:
I got my most recent blood test results back...and good news...no gestational diabetes!
Also good news is that I found out why I have been sooooooooooo tired all the time. I was blaming just "being pregnant" as the cause for my need for 11 hours of sleep a night but as it turns out, I am anemic. So hopefully the iron pills I have started taking will give me a little energy boost so I can get back into my walking routine! :-)

2 comments:

Mixed Up Chromosomes said...

Hi Jessie!

Thanks for the congrats, there are babies everywhere! I will have them check out my iron b/c I can't imagine that pregnancy makes me as tired as I am!

S said...

11 hours of sleep- I can only imagine! :)

Enjoy every bit of sleep while you can. Your sweet baby boy will be here before you know it.

Suzi