Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

1st Visitor and Family Photo Time

Everyone is doing well, but Zach (or do we spell it Zack or Zac? I'm not sure) is doing the best. He's sleeping. We keep forgetting to do that. He did well breast feeding last night (chowed down for like an hour) and has no problem making a mess of diapers. I know, yummy!

This morning while Jess was sleeping, I held him and he was looking all over the room to see what the heck was going on. He held his eyes open long enough for me to figure out he has steel blue eyes (or "Blue Steel" for the Derek Zoolander fans). Right now he is taking a nap on his Mommy.

He also had his 1st visitor this morning. Elaine stayed at the house last night to watch the pups and then brought us a charger for our Treos, one of the things we forgot to grab on our way out the door. I'm sure she was happy to be the 1st visitor and he didn't mind it at all.
We also put Elaine to work taking a few family photos. Here's another one.
Alright my turn to hold him, so laptop is going down.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS - what a cutie pie - get some rest and enjoy - Love and Hugs - the Hajjar family

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HIM ALREADY!!!!! He is so beautiful. I'm trying my hardest to not call so you guys can get plenty of rest and enjoy the first day with your little guy.

Oh, and I like Zac (spelled like that - not that you asked.)

I'm so excited for you guys. And totally jealous of Elaine.

kel

Anonymous said...

And, I think he has Jessie's lips and nose. He totally has her lips.

kel

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of you! Our nephew is such a beautiful little boy! We can't wait to meet him......we just have 1 question though -- what the hell is a "Treos"????? Love you guys!

--Janet & Bo

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics of the whole family! But when are you going to post candids of my new nephew! I want to see him up close and personal!!!whenever you have the chance...

xoxo Cara and Chip

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOVVE lil Zach (obviously that's my vote)! OMG can't wait to see you guys and meet the lil guy.

Meagan

P.S. why did I not know you have such a cute blog before???

mw said...

Congrats Goslin Family!!!!! Love lil Zach already. Keep the pics coming!!! Hope you guys are doing great and getting some rest too.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable! I've been checking in on you from time to time to see when this little guy would make his arrival.Enjoy every single second of this special time as it goes by so quickly. Be Blessed~Brandi&Tony (your atlanta friends)

Anonymous said...

WE NEED MORE PHOTOS!!!!!!!! Just a few more. Please, pretty please....with sugar on top.

kel