Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hey, a Smudge???

So this past weekend I saw a smudge on Zack basically right below where his 6/8 pack will be in a few years. It was under his diaper, so I figured some things mixed around and tried to wipe it off. It wouldn't come off, he was getting pissed, so I gave up. Then Jess tried the same thing yesterday, which is when we realized he has a birthmark that kind of resembles Australia.

Now to me the name birthmark would imply that it would be there at birth, but much to my surprise when I looked it up online this morning, I'll be damned if they can't develop in the first couple months too. That's absolutely bizarre in my book.

Jess and Nanny Meghan are taking Zack to the doctor for his every-other-day weigh in at 10:30 this morning, so we'll see if he's still adding weight. He should be because he's been eating every 2 hours, except yesterday when he decided to make it every hour. The kid gets really fussy when you take the bottle away from him too. He could have formula pouring down his chin and chest but try to slow it down and clean him up and he will wail and try to grab anything he can (usually a finger or a shirt). I guess he knows what he wants and won't take no for an answer.

No comments: