Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 8, 2008

THANK YOU!

So tonight its Jessie logging on to say Thank you! Thank you for all of the cards, emails, texts, flowers, gifts, phone calls and well wishes! You are all so generous and thoughtful and I have had the hardest time calling anyone back to say thank you....so although this is very generic, I truly am thankful to have all of you in our life!

Little Zack is truly an angel. He is a very good baby...we did have one bad, sleepless night filled with lots of screaming and crying, but other than that, it is alot of eating, sleeping, more eating, more sleeping, and diaper changing. I had no idea how tired I would be...I am so glad my Mom and Dad are here to help so I can rest while Zack is sleeping! Gotta run...time to take Zack from Mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessie you are so fired from blogging! two whole days without anything...Jeff would have never let this happen!!!! : )