Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 3, 2008

We're Home..."Now What?"

We finally got out of the hospital. I was chompin' at the bit and wanted Jess to call the nurse station to pester them.


Then we loaded up the car and came home...Looks like I remembered what the CHP guy said about putting him in the car seat.

When we got home, I emptied out the car and we looked at each other and Jess said what we were both thinking, "Now what?" After a diaper change and a snack, it looks like some people were sleepy, and as expected, Sierra stood watch to make sure they were OK. Time for another nap...It will be good to be in a real bed and not a pull-out chair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess = you look so good. I really can't believe how great you look for everything you've been through. Way to go girl!!!!

And, great job Jeff on getting that car seat in just right.

It's so funny to hear about you guys getting home. Rob and I did hte same thing. We really didn't know what to do. I didn't even know where to sit at the house. Then I found my chair which is where I implanted my ass for the next 9 weeks. One thing I learned was to Tivo random shows so that way you can watch them at odd hours in the night when you're up nursing. It really worked out well because there is nothing on TV at 3 in the morning.

Have fun!

Kel

Huse Yo Mama said...

Jess, you do look great. Even your eyebrows are tamed. I looked awful at that point. Heck, who am I kidding, I STILL look awful and it's 16 months later!

Zac is soooooooooooo precious! I am loving these updates.