Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blog Tag

Misty tagged me, so here goes...

What was I doing 10 years ago?
In April of 1998 I was still in college at The University of Florida. It's so hard to remember I think I was living in the AOPi house with Nicole Whaley, a couple doors down from Marisa and Katie....but that actually may have been April of 1999...who knows...10 years is so long ago!!!!


5 things on my to-do list for today?
1. Mail in NY taxes (yes I had to file NY taxes because I travel there for work...at least they owe ME money!)
2. Schedule a massage for tomorrow, my last prenatal massage (I never did it-I will call tomorrow morning to see if I can fit in)
3. Mail back the bathroom light bar I bought online...it looked much better on the computer then in real life
4. Category Management interview with Oliver Wyman...they paid to talk to me as an industry expert...funny! I love making money on maternity leave
5. Pick out knobs and pulls for the kitchen cabinets

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Spinach dip
2. Cheese and crackers and/or baguette
3. Chips and Salsa with guacamole
4. Trail mix with almonds and cashews
5. Fro Yo with chocolate sprinkles


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:(this is in no particular order)
1. Pay off our house and buy one in Laurel Heights (SF), South Florida, Tahoe, and somewhere tropical
2. Pay off my parents house, buy all my sisters houses, and pay off all Jeff's brothers and sisters houses
3. Make sure that my parents and Jeff's parents are set up for fabulous retirements
4. Pay off my student loans, Jeff's student loans, and those of all our siblings
5. Give back to charities, especially those doing research for Diabetes, Cerebral Palsy, Breast Cancer, and cancer in general


5 bad habits:
1. Saying "like" and "um" all the time when I talk
2. making a weird noise when I scratch my throat--its my signature and I know its so annoying
3. food envy--can't have a different meal than me or I will be so jealous
4. siting next to my husband in the living room, side by side on our laptops--how romantic!
5. not putting the seat cover down after I use the restroom--makes Jeff crazy

5 places I've lived:
1. Hartford, CT
2. Mt. Tabor, NJ
3. Palm Beach Gardens, FL
4. Atlanta, GA
5. San Francisco, CA


5 jobs I've had:
A walk down memory lane...here are more than 5
1. Contempo Casuals--remember that store? Slutty teenage clothes. Kelly and I worked there in High School before I even drove. She had to pick me up in her red little car. We always used to listen to the Reality Bites soundtrack on the way to work! Funny the things you remember.
2. Parkers Lighthouse-Breadgirl and hostess--yes, random, I baked the bread and then walked around and delivered bread to tables. I have the burns on my arms to prove it. They had the best cheddar bacon biscuits. Kelly worked there too I think.
3. RJ Gators-hostess and waitress-we ALL worked at RJ Gators. Kelly, Pat, all my sisters...Ridiculous! It was a fun job though. And they had the best honey mustard chicken salad.
4. Maui Teriyaki-this was the weirdest job. I cashiered for this really weird Vietnamese restaurant in college. Everyone smoked pot in the back room...and they only had like 4 things on the menu...ODD!
5. Assistant Buyer at Rich's Lazarus Goldsmith's
6. Real Estate Agent
7. Buyer at Macys West and Macys South

I was tagged by Misty, and I get to tag 5 people:
Kelly Douglas
Rachel Huse
Lauren Goslin (Misty tagged you too!)
Suzi Sidman
Dale Chang--he won't do it I bet since he hasn't updated his blog in MONTHS!!!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

What kind of a retard thinks that Teriyaki is Vietnamese? Dale, school the girl up.

S said...

Thanks for tagging me!

OMG, do you remember the first time I met you? Eric brought me to RJ Gators and you were there...you were mad at him for something and you went OFF! I will never forget that, quite a first impression! :)

They just opened an RJ Gators here and we went, but it wasn't the same without one of you guys working there!

Suzi

Anonymous said...

Jes -

Ok, hilarious update. I feels so good to be in SO many of your memories. How funny that we really did work at every single place together in HS. We really were unseparable. I hope Peyton has someone like you in her life. What great memories. The best was Parker Lighthouse. Those biscuits ROCKED!

Oh - you really did list your bad habits. My favorite is your random noise you make. I love that you know you have food envy. You have always had food envy.

And, how funny that Suzi remembers that. LOL! I remember that. I have no clue why you were so mad at Sid.

Speaking of memories - Phil Stein emailed me the other day and said that he's getting married. Yup - in November at the Breakers. NICE! He said to tell you hello and congrats on the baby.

kel