Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

Week 37 update

Last Day of work:
My last day of work was Wednesday....it was very surreal. I kept busy yesterday and today running errands and catching up with friends. It really just felt like I had a couple of days off. The weather today was GORGEOUS--sunny and about 75 degrees (its never that warm here) so I took the dogs on a nice walk, sat in the back yard, and walked down by the water. I'm definitely in good spirits and feel better this week than I did last week, but I am ready for little baby boy to enter the world!

Remodel:
Things seem to be moving along with the remodel. The tile guys layed out the bathroom tile today. Granite is going in on Monday so they can start the backsplash and kitchen floor. Here are some pics...


The bathroom floor

Bathroom
Kitchen from foyer entrance

Kitchen (where the brick wall used to be-- big opening is for the fridge, small opening is for the wine fridge)
Kitchen-View from Dining Room

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - last day of work. Very cool. Enjoy every single second. Sleep in as much as possible. And, lounge around the house doing NOTHING. NOTHING! That's an order.

Can't wait to get the text message that you're in labor!!!!!!!!!!!

Kel

Misty said...

Jessie, Oh my gracious how different does your kitchen look!!!! It looks wonderful, and I am sure you are glad to have that "brick" wall gone. The cabinets look beautiful. I can't believe you are so close to having Baby Goz. Jason and I have already put a trip to SF on our itenerary for the fall :)

Misty