Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's Almost Go Time

So Jess just got examined again and I was wrong. This kid is going to be born today, not in the middle of the night on May 1st. She's 10cm dilated and he's in the +1 position. The doctor said she will start pushing at 6pm and Jess should get some rest. Problem is she is really scared and kind of freaking out. Hopefully Mare said something to help calm her down.

All I know if she thinks she is scared and freaking out, what the hell am I? I'm a mess. Shhhh...don't tell her until after she's done.

Alright, on a lighter note...still no name. Then again we haven't been discussing in a while. I think we're both ignoring it in hopes that the other picks our choice.

Wish us luck and we'll have more to say after he's born.