Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wine Tasting in week 38

Somehow Jeff talked me into going up to Sonoma yesterday...my second sober trip to wine country! We had such a great time. We picked up Marty and Jim in the morning and went up for a surprise "private tasting" for the Jeff Goslin party...please note there was a full on printed menu and we were seated up on the outside balcony of the castle...so fancy! Apparently Jeff is bigtime! We laughed alot. While the 3 of them enjoyed very large pours of almost every wine that the winemaker bottles, I was designated cheese and dried fruit taster! I loved the dried cranberries! Of course I had a few sips here and there, how could you not!?


In other news, my parents and Cara and Chip went out "mudding" this weekend in South Florida. They sent some pics that made me laugh so I thought I would share. Apparently it's still called mudding when there isn't any mud? They said they had a fabulous time playing in the woods!





3 comments:

KDoug said...

Mudding...heeheee! That makes me think of Pootz's big ass BRONCO and the 15 of us piled in riding through the real mud. We seriously could have died. What were we thinking? Peyton is so not doing that. Mark my words - I will not be as naive as our parents were.

Jess said...

I am pretty sure they weren't naive...just chose to ignore!!! And BTW I got away with NOTHING compared to my sisters!!!!

California Dreamer said...

So, if that is your mom and Cara on an ATV...does that mean Chip and your dad are on one together?
Good job Cliffy...