Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hooray for Cabinets!!!

The carpenters were here today and we have progress! Can't wait to see the finished product!
This is the big cabinet where the oven/micro combo goes...it will be backed in the corner over near the archway to the dining room.
Today was a great day! I wasn't feeling so hot and was super busy at work and then at around 1:45 a few of my girlfriends came over and grabbed me and said "let's go"...They surprised me a with a baby shower at a little local Tea room. It was so nice! It was just what I needed today...a little R and R with my friends from work! Once again, the little man is spoiled!!!! He has many people to meet and to thank upon his arrival!

Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kitchen is going to be fabulous! Heard you had good help. Send more pics please...

love, maris