Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mid Day Update - Things Are Moving...

...Just seems like they are slower. Jess says she can barely feel the contractions and thought that they may have stopped (epidurals are known to slow things down we hear).

Just had a check up though and she's up to 6cm, so they will come back and check again in a couple hours. I'm not going to lie, the doc freaked me out when she said she touched the head.

Seriously, with Jess on the epidural, it's pretty boring just waiting around here. I mean if you're going to come out early kid, get a move on. I've cruising ESPN biding time while she was resting.

So still no name. I've been pushing to let fate decide. I've proposed 3 options:
1) Rock-paper-scissors
2) Even/odds
3) Put each of our top 2 picks in a hat to and picking one out

So this made me laugh...stick figure on the bed is pregnant.

2 comments:

mw said...

I think you two will just look at HIM and decide on his name :-)

Cynthia Badiey said...

Ah, the waiting. I remember that. It was great, until the epidural wore off. I can tell you that, now that you've had the baby.